Janine's poems have appeared in various anthologies. Links to buy them are here. More information about them is in the posts below.
- NeurodiVERSE, 2022
- CoronaVerses: poems from the pandemic, 2020
- The People's Republic of Mancunia, 2020
- Poetry on the Picket Line
- Poems for Grenfell Tower
- Spoken Word London: anti-hate anthology
- Poems for Jeremy Corbyn, 2016
- Ashes to Activists: a poetic tribute to Joe Strummer
- Together: Marsden the Poetry Village anthology, 2019
- Poets Versus ... Homelessness
- Poets Versus ... Gender Inequality
- South Bank Poetry - London poems anthology, 2017
- Football Is Poetry, 2022
- Poetry and Settled Status for all, 2022
Free. Book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neurodiverse-with-janine-booth-and-kate-…
Readings from new poetry anthology NeurodiVERSE, a collection of poems about the experience of neurodivergence from neurodivergent writers.
More than twenty poets read their contributions to the anthology Coronaverses: poems from the pandemic. Buy the book here.
In this article, prominent poetry website Write Out Loud champions the anthology and asks me a few pertinent questions.